Re: San Francisco exhibit

From: Peter Marshall (petermarshall@cix.co.uk)
Date: 09/14/03-03:46:59 AM Z

The Ehrenfeld Collection certainly looks worth seeing:

http://www.thinker.org/legion/exhibitions/exhibition.asp?exhibitionkey=309

for those unable to make San Francisco, though there are only a few
pictures on line. There is also a catalogue of the show, but I've not seen
it. The show includes pictures by Lala Deen Dayal, who was featured in my
blog a month ago (see http://www.deendayal.com/ ), as well as western
photographers. On until February 15.

Peter Marshall
Photography Guide at About http://photography.about.com/