RE: Chemigram instructions please

From: Paula Marriner (dawntreaderbus@yahoo.com)
Date: 09/22/03-10:41:55 PM Z

Hey there from NZ,

Look what happens when I go offline for a couple of days,

So Sorry Sam, I did not get your post till today, 11:30am NZ( Tuesday) time.

I have sent you offlist a lot of stuff that may help, hope it is not too late.

The chemigramist site is Jon's baby and is an amazing thing to me, I really appreciate it Jon and have some more stuff for you too. Including scans of my new POP chemigrams.

Actually now I am online, does anyone have any good sites for info on the centennial POP paper, physics and chemistry based too! I keep getting asked re archival practice.

Has everyone checked out Pierre Cordiers site?
www.chemigram.com

I credit him with the first intentional and controlled use of the phenomenon I call chemigrams after his original french name chimmigramme.

Thanks so much to all those who replied to Sam, nice to see him get help.

And let us know how it goes Sam.

Hugs
Polli

curzon@tegenlicht.com wrote:
I tried http://polli.chemigramist.com/gallery/ and it worked just fine..
You can also try http://polli.chemigramist.com/
And don't use the "www." in this link: it's a subdomain.

The other way of accessing the site would be:
http://www.chemigramist.com/polli/gallery/

The homepage is: http://www.chemigramist.com/

Bert from Holland