RE: Chemigram instructions please

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 09/23/03-12:52:57 PM Z

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003, Paula Marriner wrote:

> Has everyone checked out Pierre Cordiers site?
> www.chemigram.com

> I credit him with the first intentional and controlled use of the
> phenomenon I call chemigrams after his original french name
> chimmigramme.

Pierre Cordier gave a chemigram workshop at ICP circa 1982 which I had
the great pleasure of taking -- it and he were wonderful... He also had
the cover article in -- I think it was Camera Arts -- about that time, tho
I assume that's on his website, which as soon as my browser and I come to
a negotiated settlement I will visit.

Judy