Houston Texas area alt-photo gathering Oct 4th

From: Clay Harmon (wcharmon@wt.net)
Date: 09/24/03-10:49:48 AM Z

Hi all:

In case I didn't have your email and you want to attend, this is the
official world-wide notice that we will be holding a second annual
Houston, Texas area alt-photo gathering on Saturday, October 4th at
1:00PM at my house. The plan is to bring some work to
share/discuss/critique, and a wrapped print for a blind print exchange
if you are interested in doing so. I plan to demonstrate the one, true,
and only way of doing a gumover print in my workroom as part of the
entertainment (Irony alert). Eventually, the gathering will devolve
into grilling stuff, and consuming the results of same. Beverages and
comestibles will be provided. If you are interested, drop me an email
off-list, and I will forward directions to you. Anybody who either does
or is interested in doing some non-traditional photo processes is
welcome.

Thanks!

Clay