RE: Vandyke brown

From: Taylor, Jane (taylor74@marshall.edu)
Date: 09/25/03-07:24:12 PM Z

In relation to inkjet negatives for van dykes...has anyone found a source for the coated inkjet transparencies larger than A4/letter size? I found one supplier in Canada, but they require you to order 100 at a time!

I print them on my Epson 2200 printer and they work pretty well as negs. I am primarily a printmaker, and prefer (dare I say it) to avoid darkrooms.

Also, printing on fabric and organic materials, even cotton, I've found that both cyanotype and vandyke "bleed" to the point that the image is hard to see...any way I can avoid this?

Jane.