RE: Helmut Newton

From: Rocky J. Boudreaux (rocky@pdq.net)
Date: 09/26/03-09:14:34 AM Z

Well so the stories go.
I also have a friend who is a promanate commercial photographer and part
owner of a photo supply business here in Houston who did the same.
His foot I think it was while guiding a photo trip in Paladuro Canyon in
north Texas.
Fortunately he had others working with him so the trip wasn't a bust.

Being and outdoors type myself who knows no fear even to my own endangerment
it is good to be reminded of the risks.
However I consider a cliff or a Cougar a small threat as compared to some of
the people one might encounter.

Many of Helmut's subjects often look dangerous, I love it.
Go boy.

Rocky
Houston, TX