Re: Vandyke brown

From: Kate Mahoney (kateb@paradise.net.nz)
Date: 09/26/03-04:03:25 PM Z

If all else fails, try experimenting with quadtone settings in Photoshop - I
found a print I'd done a couple of years ago yesterday, just a b/w inkjet
done with all the colour inks in quadtone & was amazed by the clarity and
depth of the image. This was printed on an Epson Stylus C40UX, btw, which
would not be my choice if I could afford something better. You have to mess
about choosing colours for the tones etc but the resultant tone is far
better than b/w printed in straight colour. I have written R,G,B on the
bottom so must have chosen some version of these colours as the three tones,
plus black.