Re: Vandyke brown

From: Pablo Kolodny (pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar)
Date: 09/26/03-06:20:09 AM Z

Tom Ferguson wrote:

> Oddly I'm finishing Photoshoping and printing new digital negs
> (Pictorico) today. 8 new negs, 5 of them for Kalli on cloth! That is why
> I'm on the web so long. With my OLDDDDDDD 1200 printer that is a
> LONGGGGGGG inkjet printing session! But tomorrow in the darkroom
> printing will be far more fun :-)

Hi Tom,

I'm new to the list and even newer to any of the alt-photo techniques.
I also have a that OLDDDDDDDD 1200 printer and started using Pictorico OHP
but found to be dotty, not to speak of dithering in mid-tones too.
I was trying out some of the Burkholder's curves available at his site but
found those mentioned issues with them. I wonder what you're using with our
granny printer, some other curves, some other profiles, some other inks
sets...
Maybe you can help me go through.

thanks

Pablo