Re: Vandyke brown

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 09/26/03-04:51:15 PM Z

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003, Robert W. Schramm wrote:

> Patricia,
>
> I did some printing on canvas a few years back with good results. Judy
> ran an article about it in Post Factory giving the details. Perhaps Judy
> can tell you what issue that was.

It was Post-Factory #1, page 22, & IMO particularly interesting because
rather than the fine sheeting or delicate materials usually used for
platinum or VDB, it was a heavy rough cotton duck... and included
details about the coating -- he used a hake brush and laid the canvas on
a piece of flat plywood covered with "three layers of Bounty towels." He
stressed that Bounty works better than the cheapo towels because more
absorbent.

J.