Re: Vandyke brown

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 09/26/03-05:06:14 PM Z

This is interesting, since I want to do some work on cloth one of these days
when I catch my breath... I am curious as to why people put the cloth on
something that is going to soak up MORE coating rather than put in on glass or
something like that which will soak up less coating, thus saving you materials?

Mark Nelson