Developing sheet film in open-ended PVC tubes

From: John Cremati ^lt;johnjohnc@core.com>
Date: 04/01/04-09:25:23 PM Z

      The Jobo 3063 Expert Drum will do up to 20x24 material. Unfortunatley
it cost $135. It is a very thin walled drum that they call a print drum but
it could be used for film as well. .
       I saw a article several years ago where they used large diameter PVC
tubes with caps, but the caps were either drilled or cut out leaving about
a 1 inch lip. The chemicals were added and drained thur this hole the 1
inch lip held the chemical.. I forget what size they were but I do remember
they were huge, maybe 30x40 or up...
    Cheers, John Cremati