Re: Density Range & Pt/Pd (was: HP5+ for alternative processes)

From: LCFSHEEN@aol.com
Date: 04/03/04-04:07:39 PM Z

In a message dated 03/04/2004 22:33:50 GMT Standard Time, Ender100@aol.com
writes:

> Terry,
>
> So, does this mean that the processes Chrysotype Rex and Cyanotype Rex
> produce "big nasty" blue prints? hehehehehe
>

> Mark Nelson

Mark

It was really a reference to how some people here claim to perceive me.

When I have wanted to publicise APIS in the past, I have asked someone else
to do it for me.

This time I thought that I would do it myself to see if there had been any
improvement.

We were having an informed and civilised debate. If anyone wishes to
continue the thread they may be interested to note my signature for my e mails.

Terry King FRPS

RPS Historical Group (Chairman)

www.hands-on-pictures.com/

Moderated Discussion Group