Re: Pre-shrink paper for gum (oa to Katherine)

From: pete ^lt;temperaprint@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: 04/04/04-01:31:28 AM Z

I have a hunch not a tablet of stone job. That a lot of the problems
associated with with gum printing lie at the door of the paper substrate not
the gum or dichromate and until a scientific study in depth is undertakan
over months perhaps years in a professional laboratory we will not make any
real progress all we see is the tip of the iceberg not what lies beneath.A
few 21 steps is not enough, to make a critical judgment.

Pete