Liquitex

From: Loris Medici ^lt;mail@lorismedici.com>
Date: 04/12/04-06:42:21 AM Z

Pete, I didn't give up the idea of Temperaprint and the image you've
sent was wonderful!

I have Yupo paper now...

1) How do you cut Yupo, it seems like a hard-to-cut material? Do you
think that a standard DAHLE rotary cutter will work?

I guess most of my problems are related to pigments - I cannot mix
according to your instructions because I'm using high viscosity tube
colors... So, I decided to purchase Liquitex Medium Viscosity Artist
Colors...

2) What colors do you recommend (or use) for tricolor printing?
3) I noticed a Liquitex product called "airbrush medium", do you use it
(or any other additive) to further thin your colors?

TIA,
Loris.