Re: Liquitex

From: HNMM CLEARY ^lt;HNMM@hcleary.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: 04/14/04-10:48:04 AM Z

If Pete is not around, I can offer some advice. First there is no problem
at all in cutting Yupo on a rotary cutter. Secondly as regards to pigment,
for tricoulour printing,to obtain warm tones I use Galleria : Black, Naples
Yellow and Burnt Umber. For full colour Temperaprint work I use a basic
palette of yellow, magenta, cyan and black. I use Liquitex concentrated
acrylic artist colour medium viscosity : Ivory Black 1008 244, Yellow Light
Hansa 1008 411, Phthalocyanine Blue 1008 316 and Acra Violet1008 114. It is
important to use transparent colours rather than opaque because only with
transparent colours will you get the build-up of colours on top of each
other rather than masking each other out. I hope that this has been of some
help. Hellena