Re: benefit of digital camera

From: Michael Slade ^lt;mike@tawayama.com>
Date: 04/13/04-06:12:58 PM Z

on 4/13/04 4:47 PM, Sandy King at sanking@clemson.edu wrote:

But who will be interested in buying this digital camera when its day has
passed?

Sandy

Sandy,

You'd be surprized at the number of people who are waiting in the wings to
snap up the last generation digital gear as soon as it becomes obsolete.

I was able to sell both of my D1's very easily and at a pretty good price
too, even after the D1x was announced (and even one after I had my
replacement camera in my hands).

Kind of like how a good clean F2A is still desirable by some folks.

I'll be selling my D1x gear just as soon as Nikon can get me my next camera.

:)

Michael Slade
Tawąyama Safaris Inc.
www.tawayama.com