Re: Am I doing something wrong with this 8x10 development?

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 04/18/04-07:17:03 AM Z

I don't believe the condition of the fixer has
anything to do with it. I get the very pinkish
stain with this film even with fresh, strong
fixer. To remove the stain I place it in a
solution containing about a half spoonful of
sodium carbonate per liter. This removes the
stain completely in about five minutes.You could
also use sulfite, metaborte, etc.

Sandy King