Re: streaks in scan

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 04/27/04-09:58:27 AM Z

Hi Jon,

If I understand correctly, the stripes are in the direction the scanner ccd's
travel, so it sounds like a variance between ccd's. If there is no way to
adjust this (some scanners scan a target that is perfectly even and compare
differences in readings then adjust the values from the offending ccd's
accordingly), then you have to decide how bad it is and if it is too bad to tolerate,
return the scanner and exchange for a new one and hope that solves the
problem.

Mark Nelson