Re: Ass-tasticy; was Streaks in Scan!

From: Jon Danforth ^lt;jdanforth@sc.rr.com>
Date: 04/28/04-06:38:26 AM Z

Yeah... either that or the contraction of 'ass' and 'fantastic' yielding a
whole new antonym. :)

So did the original poster of this thread try warming up the light source
and then recalibrating or has it been decided that the hula-dancing
vibrator/pencil sharpener (WHAT A COMBO!) was the problem?

-Jon