Re: Best way to buy Platino-Palladiotype chemicals

From: jpptprnt@verizon.net
Date: 08/02/04-01:24:43 PM Z

Jeff,

A lot of good things have been said so far let me see if I can add to the
list.

1. I started printing well over 20 years ago and after seeing Dick Sullivan
mix chemistry, I do not have the urge to do it. Soooo I just call and talk to
Melody (the other half or the boys) and order my drugs of choice. Am I
concerned about price yes!!! Do I like dealing with friends yes!!!!!! If I
have a problem I just get on the phone (in the old days I just went to Van
Nays an got what I wanted.) Problems never, thought I had one and B&S
replaced it at once.

2. If you are interested in people helping you get started there are a number
of us that teach workshops find someone that is close by and work with them!!
Getting started and getting results are IMPORTANT work with someone.

3. When you feel you know it all guess what you don't. It is nice to have
someone to call. In my life's work I have all ways picked service over price.
Do I use a fair amount of stuff I have.

4. If you are in the west Bill Lavin, Kerik K, Myself and a number of others
do WS. Going east Dick Arents, Clay Harmon, Eric Neilson, Mark Nelson, Bob
Hurbst. May be even Sandy King or Tillman Crane. If you are across the pond
you are on your own.

I hope this helps

Jan Pietrzak