Re: Best way to buy Platino-Palladiotype chemicals

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 08/02/04-01:33:03 PM Z

There are ways to save over the prices charged for the platinum and
palladium salts by the places already mentioned, but only if you are
willing to place a fairly large order, in the hundreds of dollars at
least. The next line of suppliers above the ones mentioned consider
an order of even $3-5K small.

Sandy King