Re: Help on Books

From: gdimase@hotmail.com
Date: 08/02/04-01:59:06 PM Z

Thanks Joe,
As you said whatever is written on gum printing is not too much or is very
basic.
My experience says that if I am able to properly combine the adecuate
grayscale negatives with the right Cyan, Yellow and Magenta pigments I get a
succesfull full color picture.
The article of Sam Wang is very good, I tested and it works, what is the
website for Christine Z?
Basically I think the issue is color photography theory.
Anything you may think or want to share?
Thanks,
Giovanni