Re: Digital camera again...

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 08/03/04-09:55:46 AM Z

Peter, you say

> PTLens does make a fairly dramatic difference on images from my Canon
> Digital Ixus. I use it as a plugin on PS7. It has a number of correction
> factors for different focal lengths and uses the appropriate one based

Could you please give an idea of the kind of correction you would use if
for? I think of my problem as being unusual because of the nature of the
project and the close quarters... But it's not?

Also, what is the "Panorama Tools" you mention in your last sentence...
Is that the "P" in PTL? Or?

meanwhile, thanks very much for the info...It's all something I've never
heard of and need to study. (I guess you have to read computer
magazines?)

Judy