Re: OT: Stable Mac OS releases, was Re: digital question #2

From: PhotoGecko Austin ^lt;gecko@photogecko.com>
Date: 08/03/04-03:56:13 PM Z

Jeff,

Thanks for the *very timely* mention of Harrington's Quadtone RIP!

I've been royally frustrated over the last week trying to get an
upgrade installation of ImagePrint Pro 6 to work with PhotoShopCS tiff
files under a *new* installation of OS X 10.3.2. . . . nothing but
Nixons all the way. I don't know what is so emotionally unsettling to
IP6, but it made a shambles of any new image I put in its path.

After reading your post, I went for the Quadtone RIP and was back to
printing in no time flat with great results. The $50 shareware fee is
the best bargain I've gotten since elementary school!

Regards to all,
John
John Campbell
PhotoGecko Studios & Gallery