Re: OT: Stable Mac OS releases

From: Etienne Garbaux ^lt;photographeur@softhome.net>
Date: 08/03/04-07:01:23 PM Z

Dennis wrote:

> Personally, I LOVE OS X! The only time I run the non-X OS is on my 8500

Interesting, I hate OSX. I have OSX and 9.1 on my G4, and always run, not
walk, back to 9.1 after doing something I can only do in OSX. I find OSX
grotesquely ugly, and unlike the new, ugly versions of Windoze, the ugly
cannot be turned off. The filing system is much less intuitive than
previous Mac OSs (and Windoze). It uses an unconscionable amount of disk
and memory space. I could go on, and on, and on.

Different strokes, I guess.

Best regards,

etienne