Re: OT: Stable Mac OS releases, was Re: digital question #2

From: Jeff Dilcher ^lt;dilcher@hiddenworld.net>
Date: 08/04/04-04:57:24 AM Z

Sorry, I don't know about vector drawing programs nor page drawing
programs.

I currently use PHotoshop because it is more comfortable for me, and
most of the tutorials on graphic manipulations I read assume Photoshop.

I have used the gimp, and, while I could do most of my editing wihout
a problem, it doesn't feel comfortable to me to use, but that is just
my impression.