Re: Gum dichromate issue

From: gdimase@hotmail.com
Date: 08/09/04-11:23:24 PM Z

Yes Christina I apply the curve contrast to the whole set of three negatives
but I am talking afterwards.
I think I read on Sam Wang article that the cyanotype Cyan color behaves
different from the other two gum colors (yellow and magenta), I may have it
read wrong but it made sense to me that printing with different techniques
should carry some kind of adjustment (if watercolor colors are different
between different manufacturers, what about different process?).
Anyway I may be wrong but some of my prints are right and the issue requires
more study.
So going to your other email, gum print is an art not documented that
requires investigation, experience, lots of printing and documentation.
Apparently everybody (also Sam Wang) agrees that there is nothing on
documentation and what is there is incomplete, right?
Please, where can I have a pick on Hubl's 1916 Three Color Photography ?
Any website?
Giovanni