Re: What is the best printer for both dig negs and standard photo printing

From: Louis de Stoutz ^lt;loudest@attglobal.net>
Date: 08/20/04-04:48:27 AM Z

Thom Mitchell wrote:

> I realize this may not be the best place to ask this since it has been
> covered in the past but things change especailly in printing technology.

Thank you for asking, Thom! I wanted to know too. Like you, I have my
eyes set on an 2200, but when you finally decide for a printer after
lots of asking around and reading reviews, it's about the time where the
manufacturer comes out with a replacement. You end up still paying the
high price (the replacement is not on the market yet) yet not getting
the latest technology. Hard hard digital times... ;-)

Louis