Re: New Cyanotype - my first unsuccessful attempt

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@bellsouth.net>
Date: 08/20/04-06:21:49 AM Z

Joe, this sounds good to me...

Richard, I deleted your post and then I wanted to ask you a question about
it (darn) but I think it is this: what is a "sequestering" agent?

Oh, why oh WHY did I avoid chemistry in high school and college???
Chris
PS This is SOOOO off topic, but I had to share--I had a SCORPION in my house
last night! I heard these things were down here in the south but this was a
first live sighting. Needless to say I'm a bit freaked. No, I didn't
photograph it.