RE: Photog Forumulary - UV Box and Frames - comments?

From: Rocky Boudreaux ^lt;rocky@pdq.net>
Date: 08/21/04-06:18:03 PM Z

I suppose the saving bucks depends on what you consider your time worth.
Jon's units are not that expensive, work well and last.
Of course some people build them for fun so have at it if you like.
Nothing wrong with that.
As for me I'm going to go shooting and Jon can have the fun.

Good luck to all,
Rocky
Houston, TX