Re: Sodium Bisulfite

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@bellsouth.net>
Date: 08/26/04-05:54:57 AM Z

Of course, Judy; multiple coats were soon discovered and prevalent. But
this was the original concept before some brave soul started multiple
coating and then it became the norm--among the Austrians and Germans, for
sure, if not the French and English right away.

The thought was that the brushing on of the next coat would immediately
soften the one below, not that in development the one below would soften.

Watzek, Henneberg, Kuehn, Kosters, Meyer, etc.
Chris