Re: My first Lith Print

From: Robert Krawiec ^lt;robk64@yahoo.com>
Date: 08/27/04-03:01:30 PM Z

Very nice, Loris!

As for toning, depends on what paper you used. I like
to tone my lith prints in selenium 1:5. Some papers
will give you a nice split (e.g. Foma) whereas others
will tone to either a rich chocolate brown or reddish
brown.

I've been trying for a long time to get the elusive
gold/selenium split and have come close with Forte
polywarmtone...a very nice effect but pretty tough to
pull off, for me anyway.

Rob K.

http://loris_medici.sitemynet.com/lith_experiment.jpg