RE: And Speaking of Stinky Paper

From: Schuyler Grace ^lt;schuyler@bellsouth.net>
Date: 12/13/04-12:02:33 PM Z

Yes, that is what I was referring to, but I really hope this isn't elephant
dung paper, high alpha or not. I might want to print something with
religious meaning on it, and the last time something like that happened in
the States, the far right-wingers tried to cut off all government sponsored
arts funding. I wouldn't want that weight on my shoulders.

-Schuyler