Re: And Speaking of Stinky Paper

From: Susan Huber ^lt;shuber@ssisland.com>
Date: 12/14/04-07:25:30 AM Z

  This is off the subject- but; being in another country probably doesn't
qualify my next statement- is Sen. Helms still alive and how is he allowed
to do damage?
  I remember he is against the NEA in the 80s'...
  Maybe someone from the list can do a photo essay of the protrait of Dorian
Helms during the years...
  Susan