An introduction and a question

From: Patrick Jan Van Hove ^lt;janvanhove@janvanhove.com>
Date: 12/18/04-07:23:52 AM Z

Hi everyone,

I just subscribed so I think a short introduction is in order :

My name is Patrick Jan Van Hove, I'm a large format photographer from
Brussels, Belgium, and I am currently experimenting with various printing
methods mainly in response to the fact that I moved and do not have a
darkroom at home, so I need a process that can be done without a darkroom...

And now for my first question :
I'm experimenting with oilprint process, and was wondering if
factory-gelatin-seized watercolor paper can be used sucessfully in oilprint,
without having to add an additionnal gelatin coating to the paper.

Thanks for your help !

Patrick