Re: oil-print-glyoxal??

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 12/27/04-03:12:35 AM Z

Judy Seigel wrote:

> Reading this thread, it occurs to me that there's much more talk about
> mold growth than, at least in my experience, there is actual mold growth.

I wish I could say the same; last summer I discovered mold in papers
stored in my flat file. Unfortunately I didn't notice what papers they
were, so I don't know if they were factory gelatin-sized or not. My
neighbor, also an artist, mentioned to me about the same time that her
papers in her flat file were also getting mold. I have kept the studio
warmer since then and have had no more problems.
Katharine