Re: Some temperaprint questions - beware! these are dummy, beginners questions

From: Dave Rose ^lt;cactuscowboy@bresnan.net>
Date: 02/04/04-08:26:39 AM Z

There's no question that gum printing and temperaprint are time consuming
processes. Don't be overwhelmed by your theoretic calculation however.

I usually work on 2-6 gum prints during a session. Time spent per print is
dramatically reduced by working in this manner. Also try to use your time
efficiently. For example, you can read email and organize negatives while
prints are exposing or developing. Coat new layers while the first batch of
prints are drying, etc....

Best regards,
Dave in Wyoming