Re: Some temperaprint questions - beware! these are dummy,beginners questions

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@yahoo.com>
Date: 02/04/04-08:24:36 AM Z

----- Original Message -----
From: "pete" <temperaprint@blueyonder.co.uk>
To: <alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca>
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 3:01 PM
Subject: Re: Some temperaprint questions - beware! these are dummy,beginners
questions

> Forget "theoretic" calculation the first thing you must do is to make a
> simple three coat monochrome Egg-tempera-printprint and forget all about
> Gum. And then come back to me.

I temporarily gave up with Temperaprint because I don't have access to
suitable material (we're on holiday here in Istanbul; art supply and paint
supply stores are closed) like Yupo paper (I found fixed RC paper
troublesome to deal with) and a nice, big foam roller (I tried glass rod,
the coat was much better but uneven). I will return to you as soon as I get
these and make my first real try.

Regards,
Loris.