Re: UV exposure light boxes

From: Jon Lybrook ^lt;jon@terabear.com>
Date: 02/04/04-09:20:54 AM Z

Hi Christina,

Thanks for your response. Have you tried under an industrial exposure unit, and
if so, have you found any benefit in using that over the BLB setup?

Stochastic screen it's sometimes called, but that's only if it's a random
pattern. The ones used and recommended by David Hoptman are 80% density with an
even distribution of dots.

Jon