Re: Some temperaprint questions - beware! these are dummy,beginners questions

From: pete ^lt;temperaprint@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: 02/04/04-09:29:59 AM Z

Loris,

Yes I do understand we tend to forget in our fast open allnight allday
forever culture
> I temporarily gave up with Temperaprint because I don't have access to
> suitable material (we're on holiday here in Istanbul; art supply and paint
> supply stores are closed) like Yupo paper (I found fixed RC paper
> troublesome to deal with)

> and a nice, big foam roller

The best roller I have found and use is in fact a small 4inch one which has
a tight firm texture to the plastic foam it is the type of roller used to
paint a fine finish gloss paint. This type of roller can normally be found
in Homebase types of stores, and professional decorating materials suppliers

. I will return to you as soon as I get
> these and make my first real try.

Please do

Pete