Re: Some temperaprint questions - beware! these are dummy,beginners questions

From: Dave Soemarko ^lt;fotodave@dsoemarko.us>
Date: 02/04/04-02:17:36 PM Z

It looks nice already!

I think if you use a darker tone (say darker gray) and print one of two more
coats (you could even reduce the exposure a little to print only the shadow
parts), then you would get a very nice duotone image.

Congratulations!

Dave S

PS: Pete, I hope you don't consider it rude that I am responding to
questions about Temperaprint. I am just sharing my experience and I think
sometimes it helps for someone who is trying a new process.