Re: light source for very small prints?

From: David J. Greiner Jr. ^lt;godlike@elp.rr.com>
Date: 02/09/04-09:33:29 PM Z

I have to agree with that. While I have been shooting large format
lately, I shoot a lot of different things and it's impossible for me to
always bring a large format camera with me. Unfortunately I still
haven't gotten around to buying a new enlarger and if it wasn't for
digital negs I would never be able to make images from pictures taken
with my small format cameras. It takes some practice and work to make
good digital negs, but the results can be great. While I won't give up
my large format cameras just yet, as I have some odd fascination with
processing sheet film, I still like knowing that I'm not in anyway
restricted when I throw a 35mm in my bag so I can go hiking.

   -David-