Re: Chrome Alum Gelatin hardener

From: mmatusz@pdq.net
Date: 02/10/04-10:07:54 AM Z

Clay
I have been using your method of gelatine/glyoxal siezing and have not
noticed any yellowing. Hey, I even use your paper. I have some siezed
papers sitting on my desk for weeks now. Some with Pd prints, some just
plain paper. They are fine. I wonder if there might be something in your
Pd processing that leaves a residue that reacts with your gelatine/glyoxal
mix to make it yellow.
Marek