Re: gelatin hardeners

From: Kate Mahoney ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 02/10/04-02:32:44 PM Z

I would expect this level of safety problems with this substance - very
similar to those encountered with formaldehyde, which is used widely in many
industries. While we're in this mode - guess which chemical kills most
people in any given year????

H2O :)

and have you seen the safety sheets for common salt for instance????

Kate