Re: gelatin hardeners

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 02/10/04-03:53:34 PM Z

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004, Kate Mahoney wrote:

> and have you seen the safety sheets for common salt for instance????

Kate, my favorite is the label on Light Impressions powdered gum arabic --
you'd think it was arsenic. And of course all such are counterproductive,
because instead of making us more careful they make us shrug off safety
warnings... typical of what happens when bureaucracy applies its loving
touch....

But I wonder how many of those folks smoke !

J.