Re: Polymer Plate 80% screen Weirdness Solved!

From: jpptprnt@verizon.net
Date: 02/17/04-11:59:51 AM Z

Jon

The first day this year I have been right. I am not sure why it works, some
thing about surface to surface contact. (Thank you Mr. Clark high school
Physics back in the mid 60's) As to corn starch why not, I think that it is a
matter of it being a fine powder that will not react with the surfaces. The
J&J container has Talc and fragrance I like my Poly Plates to smell good and
diaper fresh. I would be careful as to how mush you get into the air. Fine
powders are not good for the lungs (but a good Cuban, well?)

Keep us posted on the new plates.

xoxoxox
Jan Pietrzak