Re: Scanning for Stitching with Vuescan

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 02/21/04-05:10:10 PM Z

Sandy,

Try making a scan of the lid of the scanner or a piece of white paper. Take
that into photoshop and do AUTOLEVELS.... see if you can see where the fall
off is in the scanner's bed. Where the light is even, if you can place the
two portions of the negative within that area, you may be able to match them
better.

The stitching feature of Photoshop has, if I am correct, a feature that will
match the density of the two scans....

Mark Nelson