Re: FW: UV blocker in TMAX100 base?

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 02/25/04-11:46:56 AM Z

Judy,

Do you mean that the substrate was dense enough to cause a two step
difference on a Stouffer 21 step?

If so, I'm confused by what you are saying:

"the material I tested was at most maybe 2 steps lighter...or about 2 minutes
out of 8 minutes..."

Two steps difference on a Stouffer 21 is .30 log density., which means by
using the substrate you are talking about you would need to double the standard
printing time to compensate for it. I'm not sure what you mean by 2 minutes
out of 8 minutes,,,,

Mark Nelson