Re: Advice on Microscope

From: Bob and Carla ^lt;bb333@earthlink.net>
Date: 02/28/04-06:41:57 PM Z

Sandy, I once bought a Nikon binocular Microscope for $10 dollars from
a printed-circuit manufacturing house.
The binoculars were mounted to the same body socket that we mount our
Nikons to, so Binocs off...and F3's on.
These high-tech manufacturers have "garage sales" to clear things out,
and one can find spectacular deals.
I traded mine long ago for a "high-corrosive etching sink", which I
later traded for a scholarly edition ($700.00)
of Sinclairs parallel translation and commentary on the Divine Comedy
which I still have. It was just "Dumb-luck"
that made so much out of that first $10... I wish you as much or
more...and always thanks for your help!
Bob