Carlson Sharpshooter

From: John Cremati ^lt;johnjohnc@core.com>
Date: 02/28/04-06:44:01 PM Z

Hi,
     I had purchased a Carlson Sharpshooter process camera compensating
timer/ control Model EC 12DM along with a integrated RDP 51 densitometer
on E-bay . It is a incredible piece of equipment but it has so many
features I do not have a clue as to how it works fully . Unfortunately it
came with no instructions.... . I could not find anything on the internet
and have tried numerous phone numbers in the Minneapolis Minnesota area and
have come up blank...
Per chance does anyone know what has happened to this company.
John Cremati